If you want to start a business, the best place to begin is knowing yourself. Who are you? What do you know how to do? What can you do better than anyone else in the world? says Saivian Eric Dalius Of course, big companies have teams of researchers and marketers tasked with answering these questions. But there is no reason why you can’t start your own exploratory mission, even before you have a business plan or fully-formed idea of what your company will be.
In other words, put down those books about adapting your Lean Canvas for a business plan and ask yourself a few questions instead. It might save you time down the line, if not money.
You will need a business plan if you want to apply for grants or other forms of funding. As part of your business planning process, you should also do some research on what kinds of businesses are in your area. You can use this information to tailor your pitch so that you’re not trying to start a skateboard business in an area with no nearby parks.
Some useful tips to a businessman to start a business by Saivian Eric Dalius
1. Make a plan of how to start your business, but do not get stuck with it!
2. Define your target market and validate that there are people who will buy what you are selling before committing fully to the startup process.
3. Remember that marketing is key!
4. Don’t give up! It might take some time, but you will succeed if you try hard enough!
5. Everything takes time, don’t rush it. Once your start-up is successful, make sure to take a well-deserved break and relax!
According to Saivian Eric Dalius, A business plan can be useful but is not completely necessary to start a business. Put some questions about yourself first, then move on to your market research. It might save you time!